Preparation & 10 Practice Tests for the LRN (CEF B2) has been designed to thoroughly prepare students for the LRN examination. It not only offers advice and guidance on how to tackle the exam, but also provides ample practice in all sections of the examination.
- Preparation Units for all sections of the exam which thoroughly prepare students for the practice test that follows.
- Listening Preparation which will provide students with the language they need to deal with the LISTENING SECTION
- Writing Preparation which will provide students with clear instructions on how to deal with each of the writing tasks that appear in the WRITING SECTION of the examination. A variety of exercises incorporating various structures and expressions are provided, which will allow students to express themselves more effectively and correctly.
- Reading & Use Preparation with exam-style exercises to provide practice in the format of the examination which will aid students’ understanding of what is required of them. Exercises are also provided that will further enrich students’ vocabulary and aid them in the READING AND USE SECTION of the examination.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the grammatical phenomena that regularly appear in the READING AND USE SECTION of the exam.
- Speaking Preparation which will show students how to prepare for each of the tasks in the SPEAKING SECTION along with useful words and expressions which will help them complete each task and increase both their fluency and accuracy in English.
- Model answers to further aid students’ understanding of what is required of them in the Speaking and Writing sections. Practical and easy to use, Preparation & 10 Practice Tests for the LRN (CEF B2) will provide students with everything they need to achieve success.
- Student's Book
- Teacher's Book
- Grammar Reference & Glossary
- Audio CDs