The IELTS Academic examination is a measure of English language competency that is recognised by universities, employers and government agencies in many countries around the world.
Comprehensive Preparation and Practice Tests for IELTS Academic will familiarise candidates with the four components of the examination –
Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking– through comprehensive preparation and practice.
- Analysis of the material and question styles in each section of the examination, with practical advice on how to tackle them.
Preparation Units which contain extensive practice for all parts of the IELTS test and include:
- Grammar: Exercises that focus on the speaking and writing sections of the examination.
- Vocabulary: Extensive coverage of academic vocabulary, as required by the IELTS Examination.
- Listening: Thorough practice to develop essential listening skills.
- Reading: Coverage of all text types featured in the examination, ensuring familiarity with the different styles encountered as well as the kinds of questions that accompany them.
- Writing: Thorough preparation for both tasks, giving students the necessary skills to approach each task with confidence.
- Speaking: seful words and phrases to help students express themselves accurately and correctly, including collocations, phrasal verbs, prepositions, prepositional phrases, common errors and idiomatic expressions.
Comprehensive Preparation and Practice Tests for IELTS Academic
will not only provide students with ample practice material, but also improve their language ability, preparing them for success in the IELTS Examination.
Components: Teacher’s Book, Student’s Book, Glossary, Listening / Video Scripts, Audio CDs plus DVD